CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, May 3, 2009

Deals galore

So lately with the economy being the way it is, and us being on a tight budget, I have gotten interested in using coupons at stores and I've found out how to use coupons to save a lot of money! So I thought I would pass my secrets along. I am an avid follower of various blogs and I look to them to see where the best deals are that I can use my coupons. I've put links for these blogs on the side of my blog page. I also buy at least 2 Sunday newspapers to get coupons every week. I usually buy them at Walmart, they come out on Saturday, so I grab them then. Some of the deals that I have gotten is I usually don't pay more than $1 for cereal. I have gotten up to 3 gallons of milk for free. This last week I only paid $15 in a shopping trip and it was marked on my receipt that I saved $35 (saving more then you spend is a satisfying feeling!). You want to learn more? Look to the blogs that I have posted and shop all the sales with coupons in hand. Stay tuned to my blog and I'll post the hot items for the week :)

0 comments: