CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, April 16, 2010

First Ultrasound

So today we went for our first ultrasound, I'm 10 weeks along (actually 9 1/2 weeks according to my uterus).  The second she zoomed in on our little kumquat we could see it just dancing away!  Its little arms and legs were just moving everywhere.  It was pretty cool.  Heres some pictures, I know it doesn't look like much but hey the thing is still just 1 inch long, so this is as good as it gets.  The first one is kinda a profile with its little arm sticking up, and the second one the baby is facing the camera and smiling (ok I don't know if its smiling, but it is reaching out for me :))

2 comments:

Aiden and Josh said...

Yeah Amanda! Looks fun! I can't be sure what it is yet but I am guessing a boy! Fun!!

Brent and Jessica said...

Those ultrasound pictures are great! Congrats!