CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, September 24, 2011

Women's conference

After a hectic day and a stressful week, I was able to go to women's conference tonight and listen to the Relief Society general presidency and President Uchtdorf speak.  I never know how much I need it until I'm there.  I loved President Uchtdorf's talk...don't look so hard for the golden ticket that you forget to enjoy the candy bar.  A valuable message that I will strive to apply in my own life when I'm so busy looking forward to the time when I don't have to work and that I can just stay home with my baby girl that I forget to relish today and enjoy what I've been given right now.  I also loved his apostolic testimony affirming that each of us is important and loved by the Lord.  A spiritual uplift for me and I'm looking forward to next weekend for more such messages.

0 comments: