CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Back in Utah

On Saturday, I had the opportunity to drive from Washington to Salt Lake. That may not sound like a hard drive, but it took about 14 hours. Highlights of the trip:
1. I almost got struck by lightning when I drove from Idaho to Utah
2. The same lightning storm had such strong rain that it actually washed the dead bugs off my windsheild.
3. Listening to Breaking Dawn the whole way...and I'm still not done with it (ps, I'm still not sure if I would recommend this book, more to come)
4. Stopping at a fruit stand and getting the most delicious, juicy peaches.
5. Seeing the temperature raise from 50 degrees (in Washington) to 95 degrees on the border of Oregon and Idaho.

Downfalls of the trip:
1. I did it alone since Craig is staying in Washington for another week and a half.
2. I have to be away from Craig for a week and a half :(

0 comments: