CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, August 17, 2008

Breaking Dawn


Well, I've finished the new book in the Twilight series and all I have to say is, anticlimatic. The whole story builds up basically to one moment at the end and then it doesn't really turn out that great, its kinda like Stephanie Meyer was holding back on us becuase she didn't want to kill any of her characters...not saying that killing is a good thing, wow that came out wrong. What I mean is there is really no drama in the situation that she sets you up for through the entire book, I was expecting something to happen but it was just kinda a boring ending and I don't think I would really recommend the book. It is very descriptive and moves really slow and then the ending (like I said) is a let down. :( Bummer....

1 comments:

Shelley said...

I haven't heard anything good about it thus far. I have only read Twilght... now I don't know if I should bother reading the rest!