CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, November 19, 2010

Gratitude


I've been inspired by other peoples blogs lately where they post about things they are thankful for and I think that is something that I need to do more of.  Here's a run-down of 10 things I'm thankful for in no particular order:
1.  Craig
2. Baby Grace- I wish she would come soon
3.  Our cozy apartment
4.  A job that I love!
5.  A car that is almost paid off-- woot!
6.  Supportive family and friends
7.  My testimony and how in rough times it is has always supported me.
8.  Clothes that fit (hopefully soon)
9.  My camera- I saved up for a whole year for that baby and I love it!
10.  Coupons- weird yes, but do you know how much money a year I save with them!?

1 comments:

Shelley said...

It is so fun seeing you all cute and pregnant! My friend Rachel (the one that was with me when we stayed with you in Seattle) had the EXACT same costume for halloween. She is due in a couple of days! Fun!

Love the fall pictures, your cards, everything! Good luck! You are going to be the BEST mom!