CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, November 19, 2010

POTD hiatus

It's pretty pathetic when I give up my project after just a couple of weeks.  I do have an excuse..I have had a horrible rash due to my pregnancy that itches like crazy and honestly I couldn't focus on anything else except getting relief.  My doctor gave me a pill though that is helping to calm it, not cure it but make life a little more manageable.  So here is my picture update:

My Halloween costume

Every Tuesday at 4 I get to see this little device and listen to my baby girls heartbeat- what a miracle

Have you ever seen a fall tree with 3 colors- I love it

My new favorite color scheme- yellow and red, I wonder if Craig will let me paint our kitchen this color??

This looks like it came out of a magazine, just missing someone in a blankie on the chair reading a book.


What I've been busy making.  My grandma sends out 100+ cards to family every year so I try to make her cards at Christmas to help her out.  This design I used my sewing machine and added cutouts from the Cricut, I think they turned out pretty cute.


Results of the rash, this is the only documentation I'm keeping becuase I don't want to remember it.  PS none of these things really worked.

A cute find- this is a present I'm sending to my sis on a mission in Puerto Rico, I found these cute mongrammed cards in the dollar section at Michaels, can you beat it??

0 comments: