CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Terrific Tuesday-- July 15th

So my new goal is to write a little bit about every day. Kinda like a journal online.
So today was great because:
1. I finished my work early so that I didn't have to go back at night
2. I was pleasantly surprised to spend only $4.19/gallon on my gas which resulted in a $40 gas bill--that has been the lowest I've paid all summer.
3. Craig took me to glow-golf in the mall. It is a mini golf place in the dark so our balls glowed, etc. He won, but only because he got a hole in one when on the same hole I had to hit it 5 times.
4. We went out to eat at a new Mexican place (Puerto Vallarta), it was really tasty.

1 comments:

Cara said...

i love how you guys get out and do so many fun things, glow golf sounds fun!