CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

1. Today is my baby sister Adrienne's birthday. I called her up and left her a crazy song on her voicemail. I think shes at girls camp this week, but when she gets back she'll have a little surprise waiting for her on her voicemail :)
2. I bought some school clothes, a skirt and a sweater for under $15, I love Ross!
3. Craig bought me a cute pair of school shoes that I was too cheap to buy my self. What a sweetheart!
4. We went and saw the movie Hancock for free, compliments of my good friend Shelley (Thank you Shelley it was fun!)
5. We were able to get in and out of Wal-mart in less then 30 minutes, I hate the wal-mart here because usually they have like 3 checkers and a million people, divide that up...you do the math. Today though it was a pleasant trip in and out.

1 comments:

Cara said...

your hilarious, i could totally see you singing a crazy happy birthday song through the phone, what a good sis you are!!