CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, September 5, 2008

Week Two

All I have to say is Parent teacher conferences. I had conferences on Wednesday and Thursday. I was at school until about 6 pm on Wednesday and there until 8 on Thursday....I'm exhasted!

As far as the class goes, my kids are getting a lot better at listening, they still have ants in their pants quite a bit, but we are working on it. I have set some pretty strict rules of them and I'm really consistent with the consequences when they break the rules, and they seem to be catching on.

Next week we start our Clifford theme. Every week I have a theme for the week, I have a poem that we read everyday, books related to the theme that I read, art activities and literacy activities. I really like conformity so if I have just one idea during the week, it helps me organize things better.

1 comments:

Shelley said...

Cute theme of the week idea. You are the best teacher ever! How fun!!