CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, September 20, 2008

Wow...what a week!

So I've heard that the first year you catch every illness known to man, this week felt like torture! Wednesday morning I woke up feeling miserable, fever, nausea, lightheadedness, the whole nine yards. So I was thinking, I can't teach feeling like this but then I thought, my goodness I can't get a sub either they wouldn't know where any of my plans are, etc. So I went to school and took naps during recess, library, before and after school. Thursday and Friday, I didn't feel much better but I still went in, so on Friday morning after not being able to swallow my breakfast because my throat was so swollon, I called the doctor. This morning I went in and I was diagnosed with strep :( So I got an antibiotic, and I am already feeling a lot better, I can eat, I can swallow, I don't have a fever. I love modern medicine!

0 comments: