CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Army of ants

So this morning I woke up, walked into my kitchen and my counter tops were covered with ants! I opened my cupboards and there were ants all over our food! Needless to say I was shocked and I started killing them left and right with my trusty bottle of fabulosa. They kept coming back and so I went out and bought lots of ant traps. My cupboards are now empty, all our food is on top of our fridge and I have about 8 ant traps lying around our kitchen. I stil have that itchy feeling all over my body like I have ants crawling in and out of my skin!! YUCK!

2 comments:

shelleyjanae said...

That is nasty. I remember when I lived in Vegas we found a stream of ants going into my roommates backpack. There were SO many. So gross. Whenever I see a bug I am itchy forever after. I am getting the itchies just from that nasty any picture! :)

Cara said...

that is not fun! hope you are able to contain them all summer. at times I have used candle was and plugged up holes where I knew they were coming in. It works if there are not other places for them to enter!! good luck