CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, May 26, 2008

Psycho Squirrel


We have this little group of squirrels that have no fear of humans that live here at our apartment complex. If you see the picture, the squirrel is at our doorstep and is waiting for us to feed it. It does this all the time, and when you try to scare it off by opening the door it just gets closer becuase it thinks its feeding time. He would probably walk right in if we let him. I would think that they are cute except for one thing, I had some little cucumber plants outside and he dug them up. So I went to the store and bought some more, put them in the bakc of the house thinking he wouldn't find them and he did and he dug those up too, so the squirrel is not my friend anymore.

2 comments:

Cara said...

hilarious! I hate friendly squirrels, they scare me, I always have this vision of them climbing up me to my head like you see in cartoons. Maybe you can get a metal cage for your plants so he can't get to them....

Sherri said...

Amanda, I was so excited to find all of your blog entries tonight. What an exciting adventure you're on! I have to warn you - Aunt Nancy started reading the Robert Jordan series at Tom's recommendation and was so mad at him because she couldn't stop reading until she had read everything he had written up to that point. So be warned! :) Sherri