CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, May 16, 2008

My new favorite...


The other day I was in the grocery store and I had a craving for something sweet. While I was waiting in line I browsed the candy bar selection they had on display and I decided to try something different. I tried a "Take 5" bar. The experience I had when I took my first bite was indescribeable. It was a chocolate pretzal mixed with carmally goodness topped off with a few peanuts. So next time you have a craving for chocolate, go to your local grocery store and try one, you won't regret it!

2 comments:

Shelley said...

I LOVE Take 5's. If I knew you had never tried one until now, I would have introduced you years ago. So delightful. They had the bags of mini ones for like 50 cents after Halloween and I bought about 5 bags. Amazingly I still have some left... but I think I need to go eat one now. Yummmmmmmmm.

Cara said...

You are still hilarious amanda, I could just imagine you devouring the whole candy bar in one bite.....remember all those candy bars we used to scarf at staples, aw the good ole days when I could eat 5 candy bars in one day and not see the effects on my hips!